We are seeking a self-motivated individual to join our drug development department in Albumedix, to cover a one-year maternity leave.
In this varied and demanding role within a dynamic team, you’ll be expected to work independently and collaboratively supporting the CMO and the project team in the continued building of Albumedix as a successful biopharmaceutical company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide scientific and administrative support to the CMO
- Portfolio review of drug development projects to help allocate resources
- Carry out scientific searches and product briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Develop agendas and generate Minutes for departmental meetings
- Build and maintain Patient Organisation database
- Update Gantt charts to support key decisions and meetings
- Drive and support the drafting and issuing of external and internal communications on behalf of the CMO
- Administrative support to the CMO, including travel bookings, expenses processing etc.
- BSc level scientist with experience in an R&D environment
- MS Project expertise
- Project Management experience ideally within a drug development environment
- Good communication and scientific researching/writing skills
- The maturity to communicate with senior VIPs in the scientific world
You’ll be part of a focused team interacting with our RTD department, our Leadership Team and external organisations and individuals and, therefore, you must be comfortable dealing with a broad range of people. The ability to be proactive, solution-focused and maintain confidentiality is essential. In addition to working to tight deadlines you must be flexible to changing priorities and be comfortable multi-tasking.
Albumedix helps biopharmaceutical companies improve patient outcomes with a range of albumin-based products and technologies that facilitate the development of superior biotherapeutics.
Albumedix develops albumin-based products and technologies for advanced drug and vaccine formulation, extended drug half-life and improved drug delivery. Our products and technologies are used in clinical and marketed drugs and out-licensed to pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide. With over 25 years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, we have the scientific, technical and regulatory expertise needed to support companies in moving faster to market with superior biotherapeutics. We also use this expertise to strengthen our own drug pipeline. Albumedix is a global company and a fully owned subsidiary of Novozymes.
Deadline: January 5thAPPLY