Vi anvender cookies på vores website for at forbedre din brugeroplevelse.Læs mere
Dedicated to Better Health – Albumedix offers a unique opportunity to join an established biotech company and take part in enabling better therapies for patients worldwide through our innovative products and technologies.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Corporate Solicitor who will join Albumedix as Legal Counsel and commercial partner. As in-house Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for all commercial legal activities in Albumedix and work closely with executive management and colleagues from both commercial and technology functions.
Based in Albumedix’ offices in Nottingham, UK, with commercial activities globally this role will involve drafting, review and supporting negotiation of a number of commercial, technical and Legal agreements across international jurisdictions. Further to this, you will be providing legal and strategic advice to corporate functions and subsidiaries, in addition to keeping up with the legal environment concerning current law and upcoming legislation. In the capacity of this role, you will manage contact with external legal advisors and handle possible disputes in coordination with executive management.
This is an exciting opportunity working in a fast-paced and agile environment where you will be supporting and engaging with a variety of internal stakeholders, such as executive management, sales & business development, intellectual property and our technology function. We pursue a collaborative, ‘outside-in’ work culture based on open communication, fast and effective decision making and a flat hierarchy. The position is intended as part-time, based in Nottingham, and flexible working can be accommodated.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFILE
- Qualified as a solicitor, ideally in England & Wales. Specialization in commercial law or similar, and a minimum of 5-10 years’ post-qualification experience working as a corporate solicitor in a respected law firm or in-house
- Proven track record drafting and reviewing intellectual property and research-intensive agreements
- Business acumen with experience in commercial negotiations preferably from the pharmaceutical industry or similar industries
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and understanding of life science/engineering is preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to work independently with good attention to detail
- Flexible towards and able to change priorities as well as comfortable multitasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Analytical in work while remaining focused on the primary objective
- Effective, true team player
- Positive attitude and a commitment to actively developing own and colleagues’ skill base
- Market attractive salary reflective of skills and experience, and a performance based bonus scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Optional exercise classes and other social activities
- City centre location with on-site car and bicycle parking and excellent access to public transport
Albumedix is a science-driven, biotechnology company focused on improving patient outcomes through its albumin-based products and technologies for the development of superior biopharmaceuticals. Dedicated to Better Health, we partner with excellence to improve therapies for people with serious diseases. We are proud to be recognized as the world leader in recombinant human albumin with products and technologiesused in clinical and marketed drugs by pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Headquartered in Nottingham, England with more than 80 people all committed to improving patient quality of life. We are just as passionate about albumin and albumin-enabled therapies today as we were when we started 30 years ago.
Applications: Send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: June 15th, 2018