Enhanced Services Project Manager
Albumedix is a recognized market leading developer of albumin-enabled solutions for advanced therapies and next generation biopharmaceuticals
As a fast-paced life science company, Albumedix is expanding and we’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join us to plan and deliver Enhanced Services projects on behalf of our customers.
This is a new and exciting role in the company and will appeal to you if you’re keen to lead and motivate multidisciplinary project teams that make a difference by enabling better therapies for patients worldwide.
Your competencies will include being exceptionally organised and pragmatic, with experience in planning and prioritising in a fast-paced and flexible environment. You’ll need strong interpersonal and influencing skills and being an effective communicator will be essential as the role will be the primary point of contact for our external customers from project initiation through to delivery. A sense of humour will be welcomed – we work hard here and take the work, but not ourselves, too seriously.
Albumedix is home to over 100 fantastic colleagues. For over 30 years, we have been a team of innovative, helpful, and talented people who have a strong community spirit. We are proud of our friendly culture, based on our values of being Strong, Flexible and Supportive, both as individuals and as a company.
Our teams are welcoming, respectful and enthusiastic. We encourage ideas, collaboration and opinions and every colleague is provided with the resources, care, and trust to do their best work.
The success of our colleagues is important to us which is why we invest in them through continuous personal and professional development, through financial and mental wellbeing initiatives, social events, charitable activities and by providing state of the art facilities.
The role will be based in our newly renovated and modern offices located on the Albumedix Campus in Nottingham with the flexibility for hybrid working.
Key responsibilities include:
• Deliver projects within the Albumedix Enhanced Services business unit in a consistent and effective manner which aligns with Albumedix’ high quality standards.
• Communicate professionally and effectively to external stakeholders.
• Plan and manage projects: set goals and objectives, defining roles and resources, and producing schedules and timelines for tasks in accordance with the needs of the project sponsor or client.
• Coordinate the project teams to keep the project on track from a timeline and budget perspective using project management tools.
• Lead and motivate multidisciplinary project teams to consistently deliver enhanced services to a high standard on behalf of Albumedix’ customers.
• Manage all communications during projects including communication plans, project dashboards, meeting organisation and intranet content.
Qualifications and Profile
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity we’re looking to identify the following on your profile
and past history:
• Degree level education in a life sciences field.
• At least 3 years’ professional experience in project management.
• Certified Portfolio Management Professional (PPM) Project Management Professional (PMP) or comparable certification.
• Proven experience in service delivery.
• Experience with corporate project performance tracking programs.
• Experience of delivering projects to cGMP and in a pharmaceutical environment is desirable.
• Demonstrable analytical and conceptual skills.
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays.
• Attractive salary reflective of skills and experience, and a performance-based bonus scheme.
• Defined contribution pension scheme.
• Private healthcare scheme.
• Optional exercise classes and other social activities.
• Excellent access to public transport.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
Send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Application closing date: Monday, 31 January 2022
• Strictly no calls or emails from recruitment agencies - we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from agencies
• We’re not able to assist individuals with visa sponsorship
ABOUT ALBUMEDIX – Dedicated to Better Health
Albumedix is a science-driven, biotechnology company focused on enabling the development and manufacture of advanced therapies and next-generation biopharmaceuticals through its innovative albumin-based solution platform, including its highest quality Recombinant Human Albumin products, hands-on Compliance and Development Services, as well as proprietary drug delivery technology.
We believe in Empowering Excellence to enable transformative and otherwise unviable therapies reach patients worldwide. We are proud to be recognized as the world leader in recombinant human albumin with products and technologies used in clinical and marketed drugs by pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Headquartered in Nottingham, England with more than 100 people all committed to improving patient quality of life. We are just as passionate about albumin and albumin-enabled therapies today as we were when we started 30 years ago.