- CURRENT VACANCIES
- Field Application Specialist
- Process Biotechnologist
Field Application Specialist
Albumedix is a recognized market-leading developer of albumin-enabled solutions for advanced therapies and next-generation biopharmaceuticals.
Do you have a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in biotechnology or a related discipline paired with research or industry experience with ATMPs? Are you looking to leave the lab and use your scientific knowledge and strong communication skills in a commercial role?
If so, this is a great opportunity for a Field Application Specialist to join the Commercial team to support our sales activities from a technical perspective. You will act as a bridge between commercial and technical business functions, identify market trends, target application areas and tailor value propositions.
The site is expanding, so it’s a great time to join the team to further your career. Your territory will cover UK & Europe, so up to 25% of travel will be required in this role.
The role will offer hybrid working, split between home office and the site in Nottingham. The site is a short walk from the train station and tram stop, so it is easy to get to.
Albumedix is now part of Sartorius, is a recognised world leader in recombinant human albumin products and technologies.
What you will accomplish together with us:
• Communicate effectively to identify clients' goals/challenges and match with Albumedix's solutions
• Articulate and present customers' needs and goals internally in order to support and advance opportunities towards a positive outcome
• Actively support the sales pipeline by
o Identify and qualify new potential clients
o Identify targets by translating technical fit within existing customers, likely fit based upon
strategic focus/application and own hypothesis
o Facilitate customer collaborations
o Market research - acting as a technical champion
o Marketing support to help crystalise industry challenges and Ax value proposition
• Work collaboratively with the Commercial and Marketing teams to align on business goals and then plan and execute activities autonomously • Educate the global sales team on existing and new applications • Educate clients by supporting training events/ lunch and learns and conferences
• Leverage internal stakeholders to identify and develop sales tools and help with the development of application-specific marketing collateral
• Create and maintain comprehensive records within the Salesforce "Hubble" CRM system relating to client communications and application data
• Support the commercial team in qualifying target accounts and leads based upon technical and strategic fit.
• Work closely with internal subject matter leaders to align data generation and priorities according to the needs of the commercial team
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations to clients over Teams and at conferences
• Contribute thoughts and ideas within Sales team meetings to optimise performance
• Report monthly on progress made, market trends, and competitor activities.
What will convince us:
• Minimum master's degree or Ph.D. in biotechnology or related disciplines
• Previous industry (cell and gene therapy) or research-related experience with ATMP (advanced therapy medicinal products) and understanding of the drug development process
• Strong customer focus with great communication skills
• Highly organised and capable of planning own schedule
• Team player, able to interact with people across different functions internationally whilst being comfortable working independently
• IT literate with MS Office suite, experience working with CRM systems an advantage
In order to commence working with us, the successful candidate will have the right to work in the UK.
What we offer:
Our ambition is to simplify progress in life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. So that more people can obtain access to better medicine. We have over 16,000 employees at more than 60 production and sales locations worldwide are committed to this vision. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Do you also want to contribute to our vision? Grow with us and benefit from working with a Global Player that has kept its familiar atmosphere:
Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths.
Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration.
Work-life balance: working from home at many sites.
Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment.
Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team.
To apply, please do so using this link: Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)
We look forward to receiving your application.
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally. Further insights into our world of work can be found on www.sartorius.com/careers