Marketing and Communications Associate
Dedicated to Better Health – Albumedix offers a unique opportunity for you to join an established biotech company and take part in enabling better therapies for patients worldwide through our innovative products and technologies.
We are continuing to strengthen our position as market leader within recombinant human albumin and as our Marketing and Communications Associate you’ll join other engaged and passionate colleagues to achieve this goal.
Based in our office in Nottingham, UK, with commercial activities globally, you’ll be responsible for the management of our communication strategy and key messaging to grow our brands and corporate identity. You’ll take charge of our social media and collaborate with our digital marketing agency to manage the content and performance of our website in addition to supporting marketing in creating and executing marketing campaigns along with supporting market research projects.
You’ll be working closely with members of the marketing and commercial teams and engaging with a range of other colleagues and external collaborators. You’ll thrive in this role if you’re an excellent verbal and written communicator who is confident in proposing new ideas to drive our global corporate brand and communication strategies.
- Maintain and manage the Albumedix internal and external communication strategy
- Develop and maintain our website content and performance using digital analytical tools
- Manage our social media activities and build on our use of video marketing in communications and branding
- Build marketing and PR campaigns to help develop publications corporate narrative to support key messaging for partnership and product communication
- In collaboration with our PR agency, provide input and decisions on publication activities and press releases
- Support brand management across Albumedix, including brand manual, corporate visual identity and new branding materials
- Support marketing in market research projects by gathering and organizing relevant market information
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFILE
- At least a 2:1 in a business/marketing related degree subject
- Two to three years’ experience in a communications role within a brand-led environment, ideally with some technical or life science background
- Proven ability to lead communications strategies and marketing implementation
- Highly articulate with excellent writing and editing skills
- Up to speed with latest digital developments
- Creative, innovative and confident in proposing new ideas
- Ability to connect and collaborate with a range of internal and external people in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with good attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite and in video marketing is beneficial
- Attractive salary reflective of skills and experience, and a performance-based bonus scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Optional exercise classes and other social activities
- City center location with on-site car and bicycle parking and excellent access to public transport
Albumedix is a science-driven, biotechnology company focused on improving patient outcomes through its albumin-based products and technologies for the development of superior biopharmaceuticals. Dedicated to Better Health, we partner with excellence to improve therapies for people with serious diseases. We are proud to be recognized as the world leader in recombinant human albumin with products and technologies used in clinical and marketed drugs by pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Headquartered in Nottingham, England with more than 80 people all committed to improving patient quality of life. We are just as passionate about albumin and albumin-enabled therapies today as we were when we started 30 years ago.
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: December 31st