PROCESS BIOTECHNOLOGIST, CLEAN SUITE & DISPENSARY
Albumedix offers a unique opportunity for you to join an established biotech company and take part in enabling better therapies for patients worldwide through our innovative products and technologies.
Albumedix is proud to be recognized as the world leader in recombinant human albumin with products and
technologies used in clinical and marketed drugs by pharmaceutical companies worldwide. We’re expanding and growing our company to help more patients! Due to an internal promotion, a new opportunity has arisen for a detail-orientated, self-motivated individual to join us as a Process Biotechnologist in our Clean Suite & Dispensary department.
Our dispensary team consists of a small group of friendly and dedicated people, working closely with colleagues across the business to play a key role in maintaining excellence in our manufacturing function. If that sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, then our Process Biotechnologist role could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The purpose of this position is to produce GMP compliant Biopharmaceuticals to a defined schedule as part of a manufacturing operations team. You’ll need to use your caring for standards to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. We’re looking for someone who possesses the motivation to learn, has attention to detail and can show initiative. This is a full-time days role.
We’re very proud of our culture! We take pride in our work and want to keep our people inspired and supported. We have a commitment to developing and training our people and care about physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate manufacturing equipment to carry out the cGMP production of Biopharmaceuticals.
- Complete all documentation required to cGMP.
- Maintain sufficient levels of raw materials and dispensed recipes for ongoing production requirements.
- Prepare solutions, bottles and equipment as required by Production.
- Formulate bulk product, final product filling, handling, inspection, incubation and labelling.
- BPC filling, labelling, and packaging.
- Document modifications as and when required according to change control system.
Qualifications and Profile
- There are no formal minimum requirements for this position, although typically candidates will have an A level science background.
- Knowledge or previous experience of working to cGMP and in a Pharmaceutical environment is preferred but in-house training will be provided for those who lack this.
- Must demonstrate experience of aptitude and ability to perform process tasks without supervision.
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- Attractive salary reflective of skills and experience, and a performance-based bonus scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme – membership paid by the company
- Optional free exercise classes (currently Yoga and Pilates)
- Social activities organized by our Social Committee
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Financial Education support
- Excellent access to public transport
Albumedix is a science-driven, biotechnology company focused on enabling the creation of superior
biopharmaceuticals utilizing our recombinant human albumin products.
We believe in empowering excellence to enable advanced therapies and unstable drug candidates reach patients worldwide. We are proud to be recognized as the world leader in recombinant human albumin with products and technologies used in clinical and marketed drugs by pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Headquartered in Nottingham, England with more than 100 people all committed to improving patient quality of life. We are just as passionate about albumin and albumin-enabled therapies today as we were when we started 30 years ago.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: Friday 30th July 2021
• Strictly no calls or emails from recruitment agencies - we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from agencies
• We’re not able to assist individuals with visa sponsorship