DATA PRIVACY RULES ON THIRD PARTY PERSONAL DATA
What is this?
For rules applicable to processing personal data regarding job applicants, reference is made to Albumedix Applicant privacy notice.
If you have any questions concerning the processing of personal data within Albumedix, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
We are Albumedix Ltd whose registered address is Castle Court, 59 Castle Boulevard, Nottingham NG7 1FD, UK (company number: 01142208). All references to “us/our/we” refers to Albumedix Ltd. We are the controller in relation to the processing activities described below, save for where stated otherwise. This means that we decide why and how your personal information is processed.
In Albumedix, we generally process personal data about you for the purposes listed below, depending on the circumstances and your relation to Albumedix:
- Communication with business partners about products and services offered by Albumedix or by the business partner you represent
- Administering and performing marketing analysis, campaigns and other marketing activities or events
- Improving our products, services and technologies
- Agreement negotiation, conclusion and execution
- Supply or purchase and delivery of products
- Administering and maintaining customer, supplier and other business partner relationship and account management
- Media relations management
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our services and websites, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud and other criminal or malicious activities
- Compliance with our legal obligations, e.g. relevant trade sanctions laws, anti-money laundering laws and anti-corruption laws, finance, accounting and reporting laws.
We do so in the context of our business relationship with you or the company you represent in pursuit of our legitimate business interest as a company1, to fulfil the contracts we may enter into with you or the company you represent2, or if required by law3. We do not process sensitive personal data.
The personal data we collect and use about you varies, depending on the circumstances and your relation to Albumedix.
Your personal data may be collected and stored for example:
- In connection with your visiting our website
- When you order our products
- When you send us a question or feed-back per e-mail
- When you use our services or otherwise provide us with information about you, for example through social media or in connection with the dialogue you have with Albumedix
Data may be collected in instances where you represent Albumedix supplier, customer or other third party, with whom Albumedix interacts. Data collected through the various channels and platforms may be combined.
Your data will always be processed in a fair and transparent manner in compliance with the law. It will be retained for as long as your personal data is deemed relevant for the purpose for which they were collected, unless legal obligations, e.g. under tax, financial, corporate or commercial law, dictate a longer retention period.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
Albumedix generally processes the following categories of personal data about third parties:
- Contact and identification information, such as name, work address, telephone and e-mail address
- Professional details such as job titles, job function, name of legal entity represented by third party, e.g. employer company/group of companies,
- Information about current and past relations between third party and Albumedix
- Visits to Albumedix websites
- If legally required for compliance screenings, information about relevant litigation or other legal proceedings or sanctions against third parties
- Other non-sensitive, non-confidential personal information provided by you to Albumedix and relevant for business relations management
RECIPIENTS OF DATA – DATA SHARING
For the purposes listed in this document, we may share your personal information with the below entities, but only if required for the purposes mentioned above:
- Suppliers and vendors that we work with to assist our company, such as IT service providers, data processors and consultants working under our instructions;
If we process personal data about you, you have certain data protection rights.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
There may be conditions or limitations on these right; it depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Legal basis for processing your personal data under GDPR is Article 6, 1 (f) or Article 6, 1 (a) if you have provided your consent.
2 Legal basis for processing your personal data under GDPR is Article 6, 1 (b)
3 Legal basis for processing your personal data under GDPR is Article 6, 1 (c)