APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22nd November, 2019
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to Chief Operations Officer
Albumedix is offering a unique opportunity for you to join an established biotech company and take part in enabling better therapies for patients worldwide through our innovative products and technologies.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our expanding and fast-paced business based in Nottingham. The role will appeal to a confident, self-motivated and resourceful individual who can provide high level organisational and administrative support to our COO to aid delivery of business objectives and assist the commercial team in managing customer relationships.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have superior planning, organisational and communications skills and enjoy the challenge of working in an environment where you can adapt and manage changing priorities in a positive and proactive way.
This is a new role in the business and so provides plenty of scope to make your mark on it while working with motivated, collaborative and friendly colleagues across the business!
- Organise commercial, marketing and strategic planning meetings: including materials preparation, room bookings, catering etc
- On behalf of COO, work closely with the Albumedix Leadership Team to coordinate activities & projects associated with delivering the strategic objectives of Business Operations
- Respond to queries from other parts of the business and external organisations, keeping COO informed of high priority and emerging issues
- Assist with the preparation of COO’s reports and presentations for meetings, including Commercial, Executive Management and Board of Directors meetings
- Overall responsibility for maintaining Albumedix’ customer relations system (Salesforce) and supporting the commercial group in managing customer relationships to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Prompt commercial team to update commercial policies and ensure latest versions are provided to the Quality Department
- Diary management, UK and global travel bookings, expenses processing for COO
- Provide support to produce a variety of documents, presentations and reports for key meetings as required
- Take ownership of small ad hoc projects when required
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFILE
- 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant ideally within a fast-paced dynamic environment
- IT literate with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and capability to learn other technology platforms and internal systems
- Ability to work to tight timelines and able to produce high quality work whilst under pressure and actively prioritise work at an Executive Level, advising COO of high and emerging priorities
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with good influencing skills and able to work without supervision
- Experienced in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Strong commitment to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- Attractive salary reflective of skills and experience, and a performance-based bonus scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Optional exercise classes and other social activities
- Excellent access to public transport
Albumedix is a science-driven, biotechnology company focused on enabling the creation of superior biopharmaceuticals utilizing our albumin-based drug enhancing products and technologies. We partner with excellence to improve therapies for people with serious diseases. We are proud to be recognized as the world leader in recombinant human albumin with products and technologies used in clinical and marketed drugs by pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Headquartered in Nottingham, England with more than 90 people all committed to improving patient quality of life. We are just as passionate about albumin and albumin-enabled therapies today as we were when we started 30 years ago.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Application closing date: Friday 22nd November, 2019